InvestXE: Your One-Stop-Shop for Online Trading Services
Online trading platforms are not new, and if you are an avid trader, you must have come across the term quite often. There are plenty of online trading platforms available, and choosing the right one that suits your purpose and trading objectives is a daunting task. Now, what exactly are the online trading platforms, and what are the crucial features to look for while choosing an online trading platform.
What is Online Trading and What to Look for in an Online Trading Platform?
Unlike stocks, cryptocurrencies cannot be traded in a traditional stock market; they are traded online through trading platforms. As the name hints, an online trading platform is an electronic trading platform or software program that is used to place orders for digital currencies or other financial products with a financial intermediary, which can be brokers, stock exchanges, investment banks, or market makers.
Factors to consider while selecting an online trading platform:
- Safety of Data: How safe is your data on the trading platform you have chosen is a million-dollar question, and traders cannot afford to ignore it. Data encryption is the most popular way to protect clients’ data that most online platforms assure the traders.
- Trading costs: Trading costs are essential determinants for selecting online trading platforms. Trading costs can be in the form of brokerage fees, transaction costs, or any other hidden costs like inactivity charges or withdrawal fees. Trading costs vary, and some platforms may charge huge fees while some may charge nominal fees or no fees at all.
- Licensing: Before choosing an online trading platform, make sure that the platform is registered under apex authorities and that it has the license to provide trading services.
- User-friendliness: An online trading platform is meant to make your trading chores easy, but if you cannot find it easy to work with, it will be of no use. Therefore, before choosing an online trading platform, make sure that it has an easy user-interface like an easy registration process and allows for hassle-free deposits and withdrawals. Nowadays, most trading platforms have a user-friendly interface to allow traders of all levels of experience to use it.
- Margin Leverage: Margin exposure is another very important factor to look for while selecting an online brokerage firm. The Margin exposure feature allows traders to trade multiple times over available funds in their trading accounts.
- Customer Service: Having a strong customer team who can be contacted at any time of the day is an added advantage to the traders. Customer service personnel can help traders with ready solutions, and therefore, it is a very important consideration to look for while selecting an online trading platform. Traders should be able to contact them through any mediums like emails, phone calls, live chats, or even face-to-face interactions if situations demand.
Overview of InvestXE
InvestXE is an online trading platform that has been making its presence felt with its exclusive features. The platform can become the future trading platform and qualifies for all the considerations discussed above. Apart from cryptocurrency trading, traders can also trade other commodities like currency options, soft commodities, energy commodities, and precious metals.
Benefits of InvestXE
InvestXE offers its clients a world-class experience for online crypto as well as commodity trading. With its advanced tools and upgraded market analysis, trading cannot go wrong.
Here are some of the benefits discussed that InvestXE clients are exposed to:
- InvestXE offers multiple trading accounts to clients (Primary, Professional and AutoXE accounts), and the traders can choose from these three account types.
- InvestXE allows traders the liberty to trade however they want to, and from any of their preferred devices, be it a smartphone, Android phones, iPhones, Tablets, or Desktops. InvestXE has dedicated and downloadable software compatible with all these devices.
- There is no fee for registration, and the transaction fees are also less compared to other online trading platforms.
- There are dedicated personal relationship managers and in-house analysts who can provide insightful trading advice to traders that can help them become successful traders.
- To become a registered trader on InvestXE, one does not have to be an ace trader; the platform allows traders at all levels of experience, novices to seasoned. There are special online trading courses, personal trading courses, and webinars held at regular intervals for novice traders to educate traders about trading tactics and ways to avoid trading traps.
With all these features and benefits, InvestXE has crossed over 100000 clients spread across 170 countries worldwide and is still making improvements to bring in more traders into its community.